Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pre-Med? Read on.

This message is from Kate.

Hello Fellow Pre- Med Students~

I hope that by this time you have heard of the MCAT. If not then you definitely need to talk to someone. If so then you have probably heard of the MCAT prep course that all recommend you take. The University of Oregon offers one over in the valley during the summer.

I have spoken with Diane Pritchard at U of O Bend about getting a course over here for we Bend-kids. She said that it is very possible, we would need about 10 to 12 students to make it go. The trouble lies in the fact that Diane has tried to do this in the past and after getting a good initial response then had everyone bail on her. So needless to say she is not super interested in doing all the leg work if no one is going to follow through.

That is where I come in. I am a Pre-Med student who doesn't want to drive to Eugene twice a week this summer to get ready for the test. Check out this link for the most up-to-date info on the course http://www.uoregon.edu/~als/services/testprep/textdocs/mcatuoprep.pdf

If enough folks are in Diane would make this happen for us. Course costs $625 I think, and well worth it I hear.
My email is kwillis@cocc.edu and let me know of your interest.

Have a great day and happy learning~ Kate

No comments: